If you are looking for contractor accommodation in Newark on Trent then look no further. Our original strategy was to target visitors to the Newark Showground however set up was complete in March 2020, a short time before lockdown, which I must say presented a bit of a challenge as we had to close immediately.
Our first booking came from Rapid Travel at the beginning of May 2020 and they provided three further bookings in June. This made us look much deeper at the contractor market and with a change of marketing this has represented the vast majority of our bookings over the last 13 months. We often get social bookings for a variety of events but working people either on a local contract, a course, or visiting a site locally is our largest market.
The reasons for this are as follows:
- Ample parking off road for their vehicle or vehicles, safe from interference, theft, vandalism.
- Great on site facilities giving you the opportunity to cook for yourself.
- Large fridge freezer allowing you to store food and drinks.
- If you don’t want to cook you can order in or eat out locally.
- Free wi-fi allowing you to work, stream or surf free of charge.
- Smart Tv’s allowing you to stream your favourite programmes on whichever service you use.
- A double bed, two single beds and a double sofa bed, ideal for a team of 4.
- Comfortable beds with bedding and extra pillows if needed, also with free towels.
- Great location just 5 minutes from the A1 avoiding town centre traffic.
- Lincoln just 35 minutes away.
- Nottingham 40 minutes.
- Grantham 20 minutes.
- Doncaster Airport 45 minutes.
- Mansfield 45 minutes.
- Peterborough 50 minutes.
As you can see this is a great location if you are working in the area or just visiting, check out our recent post about all the great things going on in the Newark area, so, if you are looking for contractor accommodation in Newark or visiting the area and are looking for somewhere to stay, then contact us for a no obligation quote.