Looking for things to do in Ashford, when you take a look at Google maps you can see what a great location this is for getting out and about.
Here is a list of some of the local attractions, some just a short drive away.
- Thorpe Park Resort – Located just 5 miles from the property this is the closest tourist spot to the house. We drove in just 15 minutes recently and with it being open again I am sure it will get busy in the coming weeks, tickets from just £39 per person. Check the website for the various offers.
- Legoland – Located just 10 miles from the property this is just a 25 minute drive away and a great day out for both adults and children. Priced from just £29 per person this looks a cheap day out! Check the website for the various offers.
- Chessington World of Adventures – Just 13 miles from the house this yet another big draw for the area. About a 30 minute drive depending on the route and traffic this is a great day out for all the family. Priced from just £34 per person this looks great value. Check the website for the various offers.
- Hampton Court Palace – This is a fabulous venue that hosts some great events and festivals, it is now open again albeit closing briefly for filming between 27th June to 30th Opening Wednesdays until Sundays until the 18th of July, then daily from 19th July 10am to 5.30pm. Check the website for availability with tickets priced at £25.30 for adults and £12.60 for a child.
- Twickenham Stadium – For sports fans Twickenham stadium is just 8 miles away albeit a 30 minute drive depending on traffic. The museum is open for visitors and some stadium tours also. With lockdown almost over there will no doubt be some matches coming to so keep an eye on the fixture list for those.
- Wimbledon Tennis Club – This is a little under 15 miles away so comfortably under an hours drive from the house. The tournament kicks off shortly and runs until the 11th of Arguably the world’s greatest tennis tournament attracting fans from all over the world. On many people’s bucket list.